On-line registration is now available.
Early bird registration deadline: March 18, 2016.
For specific questions regarding registration, please contact: psoREG@mci-group.com
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance. You can register on line on this secure server in paying with your credit card or bank transfer and follow the instructions.
Registration per phone will not be processed. Registrants will receive confirmation by way of an invoice and acknowledgement letter which will be mailed and which will recall all the information given on the registration form, including the amount of Value Added Tax (VAT) paid and all other requests. This confirmation letter should be presented upon arrival at the Pre-registration Counter.
All indicate rates above include a VAT of 20% at current rate at the day of printing.
*Please provide certificate
** Please provide a copy of a valid membership card. Only members of patient associations affiliated with Psoriasis International Network (PIN) can benefit from this free rate. For information on how your patient association can become member of PIN, please contact email@example.com.
The Scientific Committee is pleased to open the congress to non-dermatologists, such as rheumatologists, nutritionists, cardiologists, diabetologists, gastroenterologists, GPs, pediatricians, psychiatrists and psychologists etc… During the 1st day of the congress, Thursday July 7, there will be a specific session dedicated to non-dermatologists with a dedicated round table in the morning on “Psoriasis by non-dermatologists: what you have to know”. In the afternoon, other sessions of interest for non-dermatologists include workshop 1 "Internal Medicine and Psoriasis", workshop 3 "Treatments in Psoriatic Arthritis in adults and children" (for rheumatologists) as well as the Patient Associations Meeting on "Doctor – Patient relationship: How you see me? How I see you?".
Benefit from this special offer and register on line at a preferential rate of 100€ for the whole day.
- Admission to all congress sessions, poster area and technical exhibition
- Congress documents (final programme, abstracts book or CD/Rom, congress bag)
- The “Fondation René Touraine pour la Dermatologie”, (Hôpital Saint Louis, 1, Avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris) has given mandate to MCI for the organization of the 5th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON PSORIASIS 2016 and therefore to act and receive the fees on its behalf.
- Payment must be sent to the Congress Office in EUROS (€):
- by Credit card : VISA, EURO/MASTER CARD or AMEX only (NO other cards accepted)
- by bank transfer to the order of MCI France
to CREDIT LYONNAIS – Le Crédit Lyonnais – Direction Entreprise - 19 boulevard des Italiens - 75002 Paris - France
Bank code: 30002 – Sort Code: 05666 – Account N°: 000 006 0133 P - Key: 15
BIC: CRLYFRPPXXX - IBAN: FR91 3000 2056 6600 0006 0133 P15
Copy of the bank transfer must be attached to the registration form. Do NOT forget to give the name of the congress and of the person you are paying for, on the bank transfer order.
A processing fee of 30€ will be charged for changes in registration except for name substitutions which will be treated as new registrations.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail or e-mail) to the Congress Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement will be processed AFTER the Congress. Requests for refunds made after September 1, 2016 will not be considered:
- Up to March 18, 2016: 100 Euros will be withheld for administrative fee,
- Cancellations between March 19 and May 1, 2016: reimbursement of 50% of the fees paid,
- After May 1, 2016: no refund.